CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, June 24, 2005

okay.. so i chickened out. sigh. now im still damn scared...

plus.. my sister was SO nice to me today.
"daph, where do you wanna eat.. you decide."
"wanna go to the mango sale? u can only buy afew ah.."
"you cannot finish your food? never mind.. lets go.. where do you wanna eat now?"
-while she was buying the cottonTshirt bedsheets from aussino- "you want the pink set? i buy for u."
-puts money into my bag-
"dont smoke when you're with me k. im not comfortable with it.. no matter how old you are already, you are still my baby sister."

and i really dont wanna break her heart. sigh. when she said the baby sister thing i almost teared lah. and she will always be my big jiejie, the one i look up to. sigh. SIGH. BAHH! :(

so anyway from suntec, i waited for fucking 30 mins for 36 to come. and when it came, i saw an old couple.. (read, those white haired ones who looks like they cant even stand properly) standing near the entrance.. and every fucking teen/adult on the bus didnt even bother to give up their seats. i just dont get it. i mean its old people lah. maybe its just me, i think old people should be given seats ANYWHERE! please agree with me. so anyway yah other than being irritated with the people sitting near the entrance who didnt give up their seats to the poor elderly couple.. there was this crazy woman. (and i mean like really crazy. as in can see she has sth wrong up in her mind.) she just stood near the entrance and refuses to move in even though there was so much space. so i said "excuse me" cos i wanted to move in and she shouted at me. that bloody bitch. and she started muttering and all that crazy stuff. when she got down quite a couple of stops later, she was still staring at me. growls. crazy woman.

walked around town trying to look for my sister's bday gift. couldnt.. agh! went to the mango sale, stepped in and did a U turn. fucking packed lah. met jael for awhile. then i met beks. then i met my aunty. then i met jer.

today i saw my primary school friend. and she remembered my name. amazingly i remembered her name too! cool.. and then i saw my girlguide senior too. talked for awhile.. caught up on the usual how are you yadayadayada.

i bought a baby blanket from aussino today. very very cute. pink, white, green and blue. with pictures of chicks, a tree and a flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home